Michael Caputo, a graduate of St. Stanislaus Kostka School in Maspeth, has been in the heating business for over 15 years. After being an integral part of a large heating company for the majority of his heating mechanic career, he has decided to form his own company.
Caputo and fiancé, Sylwia Baran, formed Master Mechanic LLC., to help local homeowners and business owners in Maspeth, Middle Village, Glendale, Ridgewood and surrounding Queens areas.
They provide heat and hot water service, perform annual boiler inspections, and process NYC DEP Triennial Renewals. They specialize in clearing NYC DOB & ECB Violations, and also provide service for oil tank abandonments, removals, and installations. They do chimney cleaning and installations and Fulton High Pressure Steam Boiler repairs and inspections as well.
Services Master Mechanic offers:
- Types of Boilers we service: Oil and/or Gas for Residential, Commercial and Industrial buildings
- Heat/Hot Water Service (no service agreement required)
- NYC Dept. of Buildings Annual Boiler Inspections
- NYC Dept. of Environmental Protection Triennial Renewals
- Clearing NYC DOB & ECB violations
- Boiler Installations, Repairs and Removals
- Oil Tank Abandonments, Removals and Installations
- Chimney Cleaning and Installations
- Fulton High Pressure steam boiler repairs and internal/external inspections
Caputo teamed up with former St. Stan’s classmate, Michael Mattera, to develop an app for boiler mechanics and the entire heating industry. The app is named, Master Mechanic, and is available in the iTunes app store for Android and Apple phones. The app is a useful tool that simplifies the job of sizing and choosing boilers, radiators and much more.
Master Mechanic is a licensed NYC Oil Burner Equipment Installer, License #5357B. Also a Fulton Factory Certified Service Technician.